2014 Benz A250 Sport Review
What you’ll like:
- Good Handler and very fast.
- Great Exterior styling.
- Interior Quality is top notch, very youthful.
- 7-speed automatic transmission is smooth.
- Lot of features ( Panoramic sunroof, Bi-Xenon headlamps, memory seats, etc )
- 5 star NCAP safety rating. 7 airbags, EPS, ABS and more.
What you won’t:
- Transmission isn’t as quick as a DSG.
- Firm Ride but not uncomfortable.
- Few luxury features missing like ventilated seats, keyless entry and Go, electrical seats and steering adjust etc.
Mercedes’s compact hot hatch is finally here but is it really that hot ?
The A250 looks so fresh and youthful in the Sport variant. It’s looks sporty too unlike the previous generation vehicle which looked a bit hideous.
The car looks mean and aggressive with its low slung looks, sharp cuts and creases and those sweet 18 inch wheels.
The famed diamond grill adorning the Merc Logo.
Bi-xenon projector headlamps. Notice the attention to detail, Round red ring and MB Bi-Xenon engraving’s inside the projector.
Stylish LED taillights, along with twin Exhuasts.
MB engravings inside the tail lights.
Side profile looks really neat. Notice the cut on the rear bumper.
Clear view of the rear parking sensors and dual exhausts. Red strip above the exhausts to add a bit of sportiness.
The panoramic sunroof when open does make it look ugly as it just stands over the roof.
Huge 18″ Continental Sport alloy wheels with sporty red brake calipers.