2018 TATA Tiago Ownership Review – Best car in Segment !
Video Review on this link https://youtu.be/eDjR0EOc6jA
- Excellent ride quality
- Very good NVH levels.
- Engine refinement very good.
- Interiors feel very premium.
- Excellent Build Quality.
- Chiller AC.
- 2+2 Extended warranty along with P2P.
- Excellent Harman Music system.
- Good seats and adequately powered engine.
- Good paint quality.
- Lethargic and confused AMT gearbox.
- No rear camera nor touch screen audio system.
- TATA brand name.
- Removal of backlit switches and Boot lid light.
- Low fuel Mileage (100% city driving) 12.5 Kmpl. Expecting it to hover around 15 Kmpl after 1st service.
Conclusion : Doesn’t feel like a budget car. It’s so good in it’s segment that it actually competes with the Grand i10 in the next segment too.